Wednesday, December 16, 2015

THANK YOU!

Many thanks to all who participated in the potluck party.


Ufuk,  thank you for the very delicious baklava.


Line, I hope you're having lots of fun on your road trip.  We missed you.


Mozhgan and Mehrnaz, thank you for studying hard.


Tomasz and Nico, you've had perfect attendance.  Congratulations!


Peyman, thank you for being the "other" professor!

Nakisa, I look forward to using my red marker.


Afarin, I hope you and your cell phone have a happy life together.


Leyla, your salad was beautiful and delicious.


Sahar and Shahram,  I love your sense of humor.


Jacqueline,  you've made good progress.  Keep it up.


Martin, thank you for being an excellent student!


Adriana, Joy, and Arash, thank you for your lovely presents.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment